- This event has passed.
Conquering Arthritis … Meet the University of Arizona Arthritis Center Researchers
November 8, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pmFree
The University of Arizona Arthritis Center
Living Healthy With Arthritis Lecture Series
An exclusive opportunity to visit one-on-one with UA Arthritis Center faculty, physicians and scientists to learn about leading-edge research being conducted at the UA Arthritis Center.
– Novel Non-Pharmacological Methods to Manage Chronic Pain
– The Latest Developments in Bone and Cartilage Regeneration
– Patient-Reported Outcomes on Knee and Hip Replacements
– Medical Imaging to Identify Who May Benefit from Knee Replacement
– Natural History of Knee Osteoarthritis
– New Approaches to Solving Foot and Ankle Problems
– Valley Fever Screening for Patients with Rheumatic diseases
A panel discussion with UA Arthritis Center Director Dr. Kent Kwoh, Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Michael Dohm and Pain Management Specialist Dr. Mohab Ibrahim will follow the researcher open house and poster displays.