Tucson Lifestyle is the Old Pueblo’s only monthly city magazine, targeting Southern Arizona’s most affluent residents. With over 35 years of publishing experience, Tucson Lifestyle is committed to highlighting the people, places, cuisine, and attractions that make our city unique.
- 101, 250 average monthly readership.
- 3.75 average readers per issue.
- 64% of our readers frequently purchase products or services from ads seen in TL.
- 15,241 Upscale Pima County Paid & Requested Subscribers, Advertisers, Homes, Businesses, Dentists’ & Physicians’ Offices. Plus, Tucson Lifestyle targets new home purchases valued at $300K+.
- 5,383 Retail & City Distribution (retail outlets and local businesses).
- 1,200 Newsstand Sales (supermarkets, fine book stores).
- 5,176 Guest-Room Copies At Destination Resorts & Hotels:
Aloft Tucson University
Casino Del Sol Resort Spa
Doubletree Guest Suites
El Conquistador Tucson
Embassy Suites Paloma Village
Hacienda Del Sol Resort & Spa
Homewood Suites by Hilton Tucson
Lodge On The Desert
Omni Tucson National Resort
Radisson Suites Hotel
Sheraton Guest Suites
Tanque Verde Ranch
The Lodge at Ventana Canyon
The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Tucson Hilton East
Varsity Clubs of Arizona
WorldMark Rancho Vistoso
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort
Tucson Lifestyle continues to deliver quality copy that engages readers. 68% of readers keep each issue of Tucson Lifestyle for one month or more!
Age* (Median age is 56)
Education & Occupation*
Graduated College 44%
Master Degree 16%
Readers’ Annual Household Income*
*2018 CVC circulation & readership study
For more information about editorial calendar, advertising rates for print/digital/social media, please contact John Hudak at 520-906-0130 or email email@example.com