Pro's Who Know: Don't Get Left When You're Out
Furniture decor options, outdoor kitchen and turf ideas.
Don’t Get Left When You’re Out
Photography by William Lesch
Solana Outdoor Living specializes in custom landscapes and all aspects of outdoor amenities including new pools and spas, fireplaces, outdoor kitchens, water features and turf designs. The recently opened new design center showcases many available options. Solana’s sales and design team can assist with the planning and execution of any project, large or small.
Tips and Trends
• Don’t take shortcuts with your outdoor living space.
• Consult with design professionals who are skilled in all elements of a project to get expert advice.
• Hardscape components, such as wall and flooring options, concrete, lighting and irrigation, should be included in the master plan.
• Fireplaces and outdoor kitchens continue to be the most requested projects.
• Other requests include outdoor TV, audio and even beer keg systems.
• Rammed earth and gabion style walls are among the latest innovative and decorative wall looks.
• Interior design services enhance the remodel project with furniture, art and accessories.
• Always ask a contractor to see his completed projects from previous clients.
• Technology allows prospective clients to experience projects through “virtual tours.”
Solana Outdoor Living, LLC
12090 N. Thornydale Rd., Ste. 104